All-State Academic Team applications are now available online. Each IHSA member school is invited to recommend one boy and one girl for the All-State Academic Team. To be eligible students shall meet the following criteria:
1. The student must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 on a 4.0 scale after the 7th semester.
2. The student must have participated in at least two IHSA sponsored activities during the last two years.
3. Demonstrated outstanding citizenship during his/her school career.
4. If selected, the student must be willing to travel to Bloomington for an interview (typically held during the last two weeks of March).
Applications can be found two ways:
1) Through the School Center
· Click on Forms & Other Resources, then click on Various Downloadable Forms. The form and information letter is under Other School Forms.
2) On our Home Page www.ihsa.org
· Click on Resources, click on Awards and Recognition, and click on IHSA All-State Academic Team.
All-State Team applications are due in the IHSA office on or before February 14. We are requesting that you submit only one copy either by mail, fax (309-663-7479), or email to (firstname.lastname@example.org).